samedi 28 mai 2011

Welcome to India!

A short message just to inform you that I arrived in New Delhi on wednesday, May 25th, without any problem or delay.
The temperature is not too high ("only" 39°C) as it rained recently (it was 45°C before...).
I started to work at the French Embassy the right after the day I arrived, and I can tell that I won't get bored! there is so much to do... For those who were wondering what's the hell i'll be doing here, it's simple: i'll try to develop project on renewable energies and new technologies.
Right now i'm staying at a colleague's apartment, as she went on vacation for a week. Here is a view from the balcony: Green Park district. a pretty nice area.



Today i'm going to visit my new apartment with my new roomate who will sho me the neighbourhood. I'll probably move in over the weekend.

Not many pictures so far, but I promise, they will come soon!

Till then, enjoy some cool landscapes of Norway and Sweden below!

Aucun commentaire: