dimanche 1 mars 2009

in Yaoundé !!!

I will be very brief: just to say that I arrived in yaounde, the capital of Cameroon, and everything so far is fine: comfortable Air France flight, picked up at the airport, night in a hotel, first visit of th city, purchase of a mobile card, easy access to internet cafe...
I have a lot more to say but I will do it later when I can get online with my own laptop and upload some pictures.


Je serai très brève: juste pour dire que je suis bien arrivée à Yaoundé, la capitale du Cameroun, et que tout va bien: vol Air France confortable, quelqu'un qui m'attend à l'aéroport, nuit à l'hotel, première visite de la ville, achat d'une carte telephonique, acces facile au cyber café...
J'ai bien plus à dire mais le ferai plus tard quand je pourrai me connecter avec mon propre ordi et poster qq photos.

Aucun commentaire: